We are always looking for talented individuals to join the team from a broad range of backgrounds. If you are from a photographic, computer science, geomatics, digital fabrication, architecture, design or film based background, or just a talented someone interested in the pointcloud world then we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV & Portfolio to email@example.com
We are looking for skilled and enthusiastic individuals to join our creative team. The ideal candidate will have a design background, be self motivated, organised, digitally skilled and have a passion for emerging technologies.
Successful candidates will use their existing skills, design knowledge and creative eye to make beautiful 2D and 3D things! The role will see candidates fully trained in our unique workflows from on location 3D scanning, data processing, 3D modelling, camera path building & rendering through to the final polish on pointcloud animations, physical objects and immersive experiences.
The next 12 months will see us developing exciting projects across Film, Animation, Sculpture, VR & AR for clients including The BBC, C4, National Geographic and a major public art commission.
As a practice we work hard to make novel and exciting work. Our projects are always technically and creatively ambitious. Each project is unique. The successful candidate will be willing to embrace the continuous, evolving challenge to stay ahead and pioneer.
- Degree level graduate (or 3+ years industry experience)
- Impressive Portfolio
- Competent 3D CAD user ideally with experience in Studio Max or Maya
- Keen interesting in film making, VR/AR and design
- Some project running experience (can be small projects)
- Some experience in Adobe After Effects &/or Premier
- Experience using Unity / Unreal engine would be helpful but not essential
- Travel to incredible places as part of work
- The opportunity to receive full training in our unique LIDAR workflows
- 28 Days Holiday (inc Bank holidays)
- Positive pension scheme
- Very positive maternity + paternity terms
- Bonus culture
£18-30k based on experience